Replacing a paper roll in your Ingenico terminal
Today I’m here to show you how to replace the paper roll in your Ingenico terminal.
- The Ingenico terminal takes the 57mm by 30mm thermal paper rolls, these are available from handepayspares.co.uk
- Firstly, lift the moulded lever on top of the printer housing. Remove the old core or remainder of paper. Dispose of responsibly.
- Insert the new roll of paper, ensuring the run off part of the paper is facing the front of the terminal.
- The terminal burns the image onto the paper and must be inserted correctly; otherwise there will be no image on the receipt. Contrary to popular belief there is no ink in any of our credit card terminals!
- If, following this process there is still no image printed, please repeat the process. If there is still no image, please contact the helpdesk.
Thanks for watching, and please watch this space for more helpful handy tips from Handepay!