Fancy a career at Handepay? We understand that talented, driven and committed people are the key to making our business one of the leading players within the payments industry.
As the leading Sales Organisation in the UK, Handepay are rapidly growing whilst maintaining our core values of honesty, integrity and transparency.
Due to expansion of the team, a new role has become available.
We inspire individuals to be outstanding in all that they do. Both our training programme and leadership support structure are exceptionally reputable and we invest significant time, energy and resources into our people.
To provide support to the Head of Sales Operations and Chief Operating Officer. Become an integral member of the sales team by providing pricing support for our internal and external sales teams.
- Provide quotes for pricing requests submitted by our sales department in a timely manor
- Update systems for all pricing requests received
- Carry out other duties as requested in support of pricing requirements for the sales department
- Report to Head of Sales Operations
Benefits to you
- Attendance bonus & appointment time scheme
- Ongoing training and support from Team Leader
- Opportunities for career progression
- Prime location with easy access from the M6
- Modern Office conveniently located with free parking
This is a fast paced, high energy environment and successful candidates must:
- Excellent working knowledge of all MS packages in particular excel and word, and pdf documents
- Excellent understanding of numbers and formulas. Skills testing will form part of the recruitment process.
- A good communicator
- Understanding or willingness to learn the importance of sales
- A proven ability to develop and nurture sound relationships with sales executives
- Understand the importance of continual training and development
- Candidates with a GCSE pass in Maths will be considered a priority.
This is an exciting time to join Handepay, a highly progressive, rapidly growing company with a market leading proposition. We have been providing merchant services to small and medium sized businesses across the UK for a decade. The company now has over 150 employees, 28,000+ customers and aims to help businesses save money and grow through its services which include chip and PIN card terminals, contactless terminals including Apple Pay as standard, e-commerce solutions and business cash advances.
Our customers rate Handepay Merchant Services as ‘excellent’ with 5 stars on the independent review site ‘Trustpilot’